Depending on the season, you’ll find the following produce at the market:
- Vegetables and fruits, including avocados, apples, rhubarb, oranges, lemons, grapefruit, herbs, table grapes, olives, garlic, potatoes, figs.
- Biodynamic rice, artisan breads, English small goods, spices, walnuts, almonds and almond products.
- Free range and organic eggs, free range Berkshire pork, Dorper lamb and grass fed beef.
- Wine, verjus, orange juice, cordial and organic milk.
- Honey, marmalades, jams, chutneys, sauces, spreads, olive oil
- Cakes and slices, chocolate, biscuits and farmhouse cheeses.
- Farm plants and trees, manure, seedlings and compost.
You can also buy selected local farmers products in the local Barham IGA and Foodworks.