Depending on the season, you’ll find the following produce at the market:
- Vegetables and fruits, including avocados, apples, rhubarb, oranges, lemons, grapefruit, herbs, table grapes, olives, garlic, potatoes, figs.
- Biodynamic rice, artisan breads, English small goods, spices, walnuts, almonds and almond products.
- Free range and organic eggs, free range Berkshire pork, Dorper lamb and grass fed beef.
- Wine, verjus, orange juice, cordial and organic milk.
- Honey, marmalades, jams, chutneys, sauces, spreads, olive oil
- Cakes and slices, chocolate, biscuits and farmhouse cheeses.
- Farm plants and trees, manure, seedlings and compost.
You can also buy selected local farmers products in the local Barham IGA and Foodworks.
Calling all crafters & makers!
This year, the market is opening to a new range of stallholders. If you make any of the following then we want to hear from you:
- furniture or homewares
- soaps, hair care products or body lotions
- clothes, hats and accessories
We can’t wait to embrace local artists and makers and we welcome you to download an application form to start selling this spring!
Artists and photographers
We know there are many talented local artists in our region, working across all art mediums. If you are a painter, photographer, illustrator, designer or sculptor – we’d love to hear from you. The market is keen to celebrate the creatives that live in our beautiful area. Take a look at the application form here.