Red Gum Food Group is a not-for-profit incorporated group of Koondrook-Barham locals who are passionate about growing food and produce and sharing it with the local community and beyond.
- More local food going into more local mouths to help strengthen our local food system.
- Our growers and producers are thriving and are proud representatives of our agricultural industry.
- The monthly Koondrook-Barham Farmers’ Market
- The annual Autumn Producers Picnic
- A winter workshop festival to help build our knowledge on food and food skills.